Monday, March 28, 2011

/wa: eI greIt deI/

/wa: eI greIt deI/  It looks better here, because I didn't mean to put /l/´s cuz that would just sound wrong.....
Any way, we got your grammar exam back today, and here I have to brag a little - sorry! But I got 82% correct, I can't believe it!
But we have an other exam tomorrow, one on phonetics, so there is no more time to think about grammar.. I'm not so sure about this exam, but I find, that as long as I speak with a Texas accent, it is easier to sound the words right (if you want to sound American that is) So I'll try to sound like I'm from Texas from now on and till tomorrow :-)

4 comments:

  1. Please record it! Would love to hear your Texas accent!;D

    And congrats with the test results!:)Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Rebekka, it is a written exam, but when we meet up I'll give you a taste of my accent (If I don't forget...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your 82%....really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, Irene! Looking forward to hear about your phonetics exam.

    Should you have had more hard-core language theory at Blaagaard-KDAS? We can certainly provide it!

    ReplyDelete