Monday, March 21, 2011

Only one exam left

Just had two exams last week. One oral which was a good experience. We were supposed to be 5 in our group, byt one of the girls didn't show up, and we never heard from her! But that didn't distract us.We made a really good presentation, so good that our teacher didn't have any questions for us afterwards.
The written exam on the other hand I'm not so sure about. 13 pages of grammar to analyze was a lot, but I did my best, so I hope I passed.
The last exam we have is on Tuesday (in one week!!!) It is a Phonetics exam, and it will be a written exam as well. However, we are allowed to make a lot of noise durring the exam, because an exam about sounds, without sounds, would just be wierd. So My task for the next week, it to remember all the American sounds :-)

1 comment:

  1. Ahh.. How nice! Must be great for you to get a short "brain break" from studies before all the FAD deadlines and final English exams in May and June. And I'm sure you deserve that break, Irene:)
    Wish you good luck on that last exam of yours..

    ReplyDelete