So it's been a while since the last time I wrote on the blog.
I did pass my phonetics exam.
I have just been in Boston for a week visiting a friend. I was planning on visiting a school while I was there, but it didn't work out because of Spring break. I did, however, talk to a former teacher, it was interesting to hear about the teacher education in the states. In some states you need a master, in others a bachelor in order to teach. I'm in Canada now. Next week I'm planning on meeting up with one of my old teachers from the local college, and talk to him about language teaching and teaching culture. I'm also planning on going to school with the girls (grade 9 and 10) and hopefully get a chance to talk to their teachers. The school in Canada have a better reputation than the once in the states.
No comments:
Post a Comment