This is my blog, I'll be writing about my experiences when I'm going aboard to study. Hope you will enjoy reading it.
Monday, March 14, 2011
Before my first exam....
Tomorrow I'll have my first exam, one on function and form. It is a group exam where we will have to analyze how a students' task book uses grammar. In our group we are analyzing Pit Stop for grade 9. And yes it is a Danish book. The books the other students came up with looked too borring, and they were all facinated by the layout of Pit Stop. We have 15 min for our presentation, and since we are 5 in the group will will have to talk for 3 min. each. I didn't think it would be a problem to talk for "only" 3 min, but I was mistaken, so I'll have to go home and add some to my part of the presentation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck with the exam Irene :o))
ReplyDeleteLet us know how it went:)
ReplyDeleteThanks! I hope it went well. The oral exam went really well, but I'm not sure about the written yet, did my best though.
ReplyDeleteReally interesting that the others like Pit Stop. Perhaps you should tell the publishers - they might want to get it sold to Sweden or other countries!
ReplyDelete